The XFD03M is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor with bigger front end ball bearings, and delivers a full 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The new planetary gear system and transmission has been redesigned for increased durability in a more compact size, so the XFD03M is 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5 lbs. for superior power to weight ratio.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers an industry-leading 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, 25% more than the previous model
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Compact design at only 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum jobsite durability
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area
This product is made in CN