- Basic tool binds itself to any 2x (1-1/2") joist.
- Custom size grippers or adjustable grippers available from factory
- Frees up hands and legs
- Seconds to operate
- Gripper swivels for angled decking
- Interchangeable parts for pushing or pulling
- Bends multiple boards
- Closes gaps up to 2-1/4" +
- Left or right handedSimple to operate
- Powerful mechanical advantage
- All heavy coated steel construction
- Bends 3/4", 1x, 2x6, etc.
- Unit Dimensions: 1.5" x 4.5" x 26"
The BoWrench is a tool for both professional deck builders and do-it-yourself builders. Made with heavy-gauge steel, the BoWrench gives you a fast, one-person way to straighten decking boards, which are often warped. To operate the BoWrench, simply fit the tool on a joist, swing the lever arm, and release, pulling or pushing the boards into alignment. When the handle is perpendicular, the tool locks in place, holding the board securely and leaving your hands free to drive in nails or screws. With the BoWrench, youâ€TMll save time, create a longer-lasting surface, and maximize your materials.
This product ships in approximately 3 days
This product is made in CN