The 0.7 second trigger time of the Natureview HD Live View Trail Camera from Bushnell makes it well-suited to getting images of animals on the move. Interchangeable lenses let you monitor a trail like a traditional game camera, or take pictures as close as 25 and 46 cm depending on the lens you choose. These lenses are a solid choice for taking shots at a bird feeder or similar area.
Stills are taken in 14MP resolution, while video features 1080p in clips from 5 to 60 seconds with audio recording. Hybrid mode takes a still picture and follows it up with a video clip so you don't have to choose between one or the other to help pattern the animals you are pursuing. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor uses changes in temperature as well as motion to trigger the near-invisible 32-LED flash to get shots even at night. Field Scan Time-Lapse Technology lets you capture images at pre-set times and intervals from 1 to 60 minutes. Burst mode takes up to 3 images per triggering event to get an idea of which way an animal is headed.
The Natureview HD accepts SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB, which are available separately. It runs on 12 AA batteries, which also must be purchased separately. An adjustable webbing strap is included for mounting the camera to a tree, and there is a 1/4"-20 threaded hole for attaching a tripod. It is water/weather-resistant to ensure durability over extended periods of outdoor use.
- Benefit from 14MP resolution for sharp still photos
- Passive infrared motion-activated sensor with rapid 0.7-sec trigger speed ensures that shots are not missed. This sensor detects the changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response. It has adjustable sensitivity with high, medium, low and automatic options. In time-lapse mode, the motion trigger is still active, so the camera will capture images whenever triggered by movement, even if it's in between the scheduled time-lapse shots.
- Two included lenses let you take pictures as close as 25 and 46 cm from the lens so you can get images from places like bird feeders.
- HD 1080p video recording with audio in 1 to 60-sec clips.
- Hybrid mode takes a still picture and follows it up with a video clip so you don't have to choose one or the other.
- Burst mode takes up to 3 images per triggering event.
- Equipped with an LCD screen to make programming easy.
- Features 32-LED invisible infrared flash so as not to spook game. This flash has an effective range of 60'.
- Field Scan Time-Lapse Technology lets you capture images at set intervals. Time-lapse photography can be set to occur at various user-selected intervals.
- Accepts SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB, which are available separately.
- Runs on 12 AA batteries, which also must be purchased separately.
- Water/weather-resistant to withstand the elements over extended periods of outdoor use.
- Resolution: 14 MP
- Sensor: Passive infrared (PIR) with 0.7-sec trigger speed
- File Formats: JPEG
- Lens: Focal length: not specified by manufacturer
- Focus Type: Auto focus
- Sensitivity: PIR sensitivity: high/medium/low/auto
- Triggering Speed: 0.7 seconds
- Exposure Modes: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Burst Capability: 1-3 images per trigger
- Interval Recording: Yes, Field Scan Time-Lapse shooting with many available interval settings, PIR motion sensor still active in time-lapse mode
- Built-in Flash: Yes, 32-LED near-invisible infrared flash
- Effective Flash Range: 60'/18.30m
- Memory Card Type: SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB (available separately)
- Recording Formats: AVI
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Resolution:
All the features of the Trophy Cam HD No Glow models, these Low-Glow models feature the brightest night vision offered in the Trophy Cam line. Crisp and clear images with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, hyper 0.5s recovery rate, extended nighttime photo range and true 1-year battery life. The New Trophy Cam HD Low Glows are best in class-built on a legacy of performance.
- Lightning fast 0.2s trigger speed
- Incredible 0.5s recovery rate
- 100 Feet Detection Distance
- Pre-set menus and backlit 5-way buttons for easy setup
- Dynamic video
- True one-year battery life for all season scouting
- Unparalleled night vision distance and brightness
- Resolution: 20 MP
- Memory Card Capacity: 32 GB
- IR or Incandescent: LED Low Glow
- Cellular Compatible: No
- Viewing Screen: Yes
- Photo Stamping: Time & Date, Moon Phase, Temperature
- Flash Range: 100'
- Time Lapse Mode: Yes
- Audio: Yes
- Video: Yes
- Trigger Speed: 0.2 Seconds
- Multi Shot: Yes
- Video Length: 60 seconds
- Battery Type: AA (Not Included)
- Memory Card Type: SD (Not Included)
- Color: Tan
This solar panel allows you to extend battery life for high traffic or extreme use cameras.
Compatible with the Following Models:
- Bushnell 14MP Trophy Cam HD Aggressor, Brown
- Bushnell 14MP Trophy Cam HD Aggressor, Realtree Xtra
- Bushnell 14MP Trophy Cam HD Aggressor, Brown/Black, LED
- Bushnell 14MP Trophy Cam HD Aggressor, Realtree Xtra, LED
Bushnell Solar Panel 119656C
Allows you to extend the battery life of your Trophy Cam in high traffic areas or extreme camera use. Compatible with Trophy Cam SKUs 119599C, 119678C, 119676C and 119677C.
Copyright © 1999-2019 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.