Save: $558.67 that is over 33% off
175/300 RPM; 1.5 HP with interchangeable aprons
• Safety enhanced non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
• Safety enhanced interlock switch means both hands are conveniently in control
• Fully adjustable handle positions are comfortable for all operators plug in at handle base for easy service.
• All metal chassis gives added weight for faster results
• Select 175 RPM or 175/300 RPM dual-speed, precision balanced, 1.5 HP, heavy-duty, 66-frame motor
• Dual speed model has motor mounted switch.
• Apron mounts with 3 thumb screws. Change apron and matching size brush in a minute.
• Motors plug in at handle base for easy service.
• Triple-planetary high torquetransmission handles toughest jobs
• Non-marking full wrap bumperprotects floors, walls and baseboard s
• Non-marking, fixed 6" wheels foreasy transport
• Order a pad driver 1" smaller than apronsize or a brush 2" smaller than apronsize. Both use a (B" style / 4192 styleclutch plates for easy andsecure mounting.
• 5 year motor warranty on motor
• Brush Speed: 175 RPM
• Motor: 1.5 HP AC 2 capacitor
• Amp Draw: 13-15 amps
• Interchangeable :13", 15", 17", 19", 21"
• Apron Size: XLBA-13; XLBA-15; XLBA-17; XLBA-19; XLBA-21
• Chassis: Polished aluminum
• Power Cord: 50 foot safety red 14/3 Ga.
• Weight: 98 - 107 lbs (depending on apron selection)
• Brush Drive: B style clutch
• Wheels: 6 non-marking
• Warranty: 5 years motor and gearbox
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.