Save: $68.29 that is over 52% off
Secure your equipment while on location or traveling with the Pelican GoPro Storm Case. The watertight case stores one GoPro camera and several accessories with two secure latches that can be padlocked for extra security. A Vortex Valve adjusts the air pressure while the box resists extreme temperatures to keep your gear safe in any type of environment. The Pelican Storm Case meets carry-on standards for easy travel.
- Case is designed to store one GoPro camera and accessories
- Two press and pull latches secure the case and are easy to open
- Two padlock compatible hasps for added security
- Vortex Valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water and will not unscrew from case
- Powerful hinges for long lasting durability
- Meets carry-on regulations for easy travel
- Made with lightweight, strong HPX resin
- Watertight to keep your camera and equipment safe from water damage
- Resists temperatures from -20° to 140°F
- Color: Black
- Foam: 1.3/1.35 polyester
- Purge Body: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Purge Vent: Gortex membrane
- Purge O-ring: Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A
- Interior Volume: 0.18 cubic feet
- Buoyancy: 11.10 lbs
- Temperature: -20 to 140 deg. F
- Certifications: MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C
- Lid Depth: 1.50"
- Bottom Depth: 2.75"
- Total Depth: 4.25"
- Dimensions (L x W x D)Interior: 9.50" x 7.50" x 4.25"
- Dimensions (L x W x D)Exterior: 11.80" x 9.80" x 4.70"
- Weight With Foam: 3.00 lbs
- Weight Without Foam: 2.70 lbs
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.
Copyright © 1999-2019 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.