Save: $3.01 that is over 22% off
Made with the finest aircraft aluminum, the Mag AA Mini-Mag Flashlight possesses an exceptionally durable body that is machined to exacting tolerances. A set of O rings at each opening ensure a Maglite is resistant to water and steadfast in its ability to withstand shock. The light has an anodized finish inside and offers optimum corrosion resistance and prevents battery damage, and a knurled handle for a better grip. The Mag Instrument AA Mini Mag has a candle mode feature for convenient hands free light whenever you need it. The fast focus beam adjusts from spot to flood with the turn of the head. The self-cleaning switch eliminates oxidation. The Mini Mag light comes with batteries, and extra bulb in the tail cap. Mini Maglite AA flashlight is available as a package containing batteries and a rugged polypropylene belt holster. Mini Maglite AA combo pack flashlight is available as a package containing batteries a rubber anti-roll device, pocket clip, wrist lanyard and batteries.
- High-intensity adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
- Converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Water and shock resistant
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tailcap
- Overall Length: 5"
- Barrel Diameter: 23/32"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Weight without Batteries: 2.1 oz
- Weight with Batteries: 3.8 oz
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Batteries Voltage Output: 3.0 Volts
- Batteries Required: 2 AA Alkaline
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.