Save: $3.00 that is over 33% off
You never know when you might need to start a fire, so get prepared with the Grizzly Peak 4-inch fire starter. This number one emergency toolkit item has a sturdy thumb grip and 3-inch magnesium bar with a flint rod that can spark a flame in any condition, even when wet. It also comes with a striker that's perfect for scraping tinder and has a 50mm ruler and bottle opener. The compact set comes attached on a nylon tie, making it easy to keep track of and store in your car, backpack, pocket or other small space. It's a must-have for all campers, backpackers, hikers, fishers and survivalist.
How to use a Grizzly Peak fire starter:
- Remove the striker and rod from the nylon tie
- Shave a fair amount magnesium onto your tinder
- Point the rod at your tinder with your flint on the top of the rod
- Firmly holding the striker in one hand and pulling the rod away with the other to create sparks
- Focus on using slower strokes with more pressure instead of quick light strokes
- Blow gently on the ignited magnesium to spread the flames
-Once you have a flame, begin adding more tinder to your fire and watch it grow
|We can notify you when we get stock:||
Please enter your email address and the quantity you need below if you want us to notify you when we get stock for this item. Our buyers will get your email and work hard to get this item in stock.
|We can notify you when the price drops:||
Please enter your email address and your desired price for this item. We will email you when the price of this item changes to match your desired price.
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.