*HAS OUTER CARTON*
Dual 12"e; enclosure for 2000-Current Ford Super Duty F350
Enclosure uses Spray-on Black Bedliner Poly Coating
Rectangular slot port on left side
4-1/2"e; mounting depth
Dimensions: 54"e;W x 17-3/4"e;H x 7-1/2"e;/2-3/4"e; BD/TD
Mounts behind seat
Premium digital interface for select, late-model Toyota and Lexus vehicles, model years 2003 and up. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to the factory-fitted JBL/Premium audio system. Innovatively designed to be used with any aftermarket radio equipped with RCA output connections, for front and rear pre-amp outputs.
Aftermarket Car Stereo Installation Interface
For select 2003-Up Toyota and Lexus Vehicles with JBL Systems
Retains factory JBL Amplifier
Designed to be used with any aftermarket radio with RCA outputs for front & rear pre-amp outputs
If your aftermarket radio has only one set of outputs, use "e;Y"e; splitters; there will be no fade control as a result
Does not retain factory-installed Satellite radio
2006 - 2009 GS
2006 - 2008 RX330/350
2006 - 2008 RX400h
2003 - 2010 4Runner
2005 - 2010 Avalon
2007 - 2012 Camry
2011 - 2011 FJ Cruiser
2008 - 2008 Highlander
2011 - 2012 Highlander
2004 - 2012 Prius
2004 - 2010 RAV4
2005 - 2011 Sequoia
2004 - 2012 Sienna
2006 - 2009 Solara
2005 - 2010 Tacoma
2004 - 2012 Tundra
2009 - 2010 Venza
The CRUX SWRTY-61N is a radio replacement interface for select Toyota vehicles.It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio. This enhanced interface retains the factory rear-view (backup) camera and is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
Retains factory features in select Toyota vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
iPhone Voice Recognition (VR) feature from SWC on select Kenwood, Pioneer, Alpine and JVC radios.
Retains OE Rear View Camera.
Supports BT-HF/A2DP/AVRCP profile on select aftermarket radio models.
Supports Pick Up/End Call, Pick up and Toggle between 1st and 2nd incoming call, AVRCP Track, Seek.
EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
*Note: Highlander vehicles without OEM Navigation radios will not retain Factory Backup Camera.
55.5"e;W X 16.5"e;H X 6.5"e;TD/3"e;BD
WOOFER MOUNTING DEPTH: 4.25"e; @ CENTER
AIR SPACE = 0.65 CU. FT. PER CHAMBER
THIS ENCLOSURE GOES BEHIND THE SEAT.
- Viking Electronics start converter
- Allows PABX and key systems configured for loop start trunks, as well as standard tele phones to be connected to C.O. ground start trunks
- Eliminates wiring ground start buttons in standard telephones
- 12 circuit automatic ground start to loop start equipment converter
- Stackable to increase capacity
- Easy, straight forward installation via an RJ-21X 25 pair connector
- Power: The unit is powered by the 48V ground start C.O. trunk lines - no AC power supply required
- Environmental: 0¦C to 32¦C (32¦F to 90¦F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: (1) RJ-21X
LEGACY 3 WAY ELECTRONIC CROSSOVER TRUNK MOUNT - WHITE
- Boost ringing on FXS ports or IP phone system analog ports that are weak or fail
- Boost ring power on analog PABX/KSU stations that are weak or fail
- Reshapes troublesome distorted ringing signals
- True Sine wave ring signal output
- Boosts ring to 4 REN
- Caller ID compatible
- Easy RJ-21X installation
- Compatible with distinctive ringing services
- Will not affect normal line operation
- Reshapes troublesome square wave ringing
- Fax and modem compatible
- Not compatible with pulse dialing
QBOMB Dual 10"e; Woofer Box Ported
Tuned at 40Hz
Airspace: 2.0 cu. ft. per chamber
Dimensions: 28"e;W x 13"e;H x 13"e;D
Sprayed with truckbed polycoat
QBOMB etched in the top of the enclosure
Copyright © 1999-2020 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.